I have been fighting for our 1st Amendment rights in our legislature the past 6 years. I have denounced the human rights atrocity of forced live organ harvesting of religious detainees in China. What can America do? We can start with this...
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
· President Trump is taking action to ensure that American foreign policy prioritizes religious freedom.
· President Trump is ensuring the advancement of religious liberty is a core tenet of American diplomacy.
· President Trump has signed an executive order to prioritize religious freedom, further solidifying it as a foundational principle of American foreign policy.
· President Trump is directing U.S. Ambassadors and Foreign Service Officers to promote, defend, and support religious freedom.
· Under the order, the United States will prioritize religious freedom in our foreign aid programs and use other economic tools to help advance these goals.
· At President Trump’s direction, the State Department will coordinate with USAID to ensure at least $50 million per year is allocated for programs that advance international religious freedom.
President Trump has long stood as an ally for religious freedom in America and around the world.
· During last year’s meeting of the United Nation’s General Assembly, President Trump hosted a Global Call to Protect Religious Freedom.
· The Trump Administration has partnered with organizations around the world to provide assistance to persecuted religious minorities.
· The Administration has hosted multiple Religious Freedom Ministerials, during which more than governments and religious leaders from around the world and committed to fight religious persecution.
· During his first year in office, President Trump signed an Executive Order to uphold religious liberty and the right to engage in religious speech.
· The President signed an Executive Order establishing the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative, supporting our nation’s faith-based organizations.
-- Kim Coleman
Do you like this page?